Registration Email – New Member – Paying by Mail
You’re registered for !SESSION!. However, please note that your registration is not complete until we receive your payment. We can only hold your spot in the session for 5 business days, so be sure to mail us your payment as soon as possible. The total amount due for this session is !PRICE!.
Our mailing address is:
WoW! Boot Camp
P.O. Box 407
Athens, Ga 30603
Once we receive your payment, the next step is your WoW! Boot Camp Pre-Assessment.
Prior to the start of each Boot Camp session, we do a Pre-Assessment. It’s a very simple, easy process during which we document your weight, measurements, BMI and body fat %. It should take about 15-20 minutes. You’ll receive your WoW! Lifestyle Fitness Journal at this time. (Whatever you’re wearing that day will be appropriate as long as it’s not a dress.)
Here are some useful links for more information:
- For info on upcoming Friend Days and other events we have going on, view our calendar at: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/calendar/
- For some tips to have your best boot camp experience, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/tips/
- To view current and future class schedules, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/schedule/
- For maps and parking information for specific locations, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/locations/
- There is also a FAQ with additional information at: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/faq.php
Your instructor will contact you shortly to schedule your Pre-Assessment.
It’s time to start living the life we’ve imagined.
– Henry James
A new quarter, a new project – a fresh start. Nothing is more exciting or more energizing than the expectation of something new and good around the corner. Day after day we dream, hope, plan and wonder – but one day we drive a stake in the ground: “This is it. Here’s where we are, and here’s where we intend to go.” That’s when the magic starts.
One of our greatest powers in life is the power to choose our own direction, a higher and better goal – and then rise to it.
A new goal always lights the fire; high intentions always sets the wheels in motion. The simple act of commitment – of finally taking action on our goal – helps mobilize the ideas, support and enthusiasm to make it happen.
By setting new and more meaningful goals for ourselves, we live our lives on purpose, instead of by chance.
Congratulations on making a decision & driving your stake with WoW! Boot Camp. We look forward to watching the magic!
WoW! Boot Camp, Founder
Certified Fitness Instructor, ACE
Co-Active Life Coach, CTI