Registration Email – Athens Tech Friend or Guest
You’re registered to attend Friend Day at WoW! Boot Camp. We’re excited you’re going to workout with us & hope you’ll have a great time.
Here are some useful links for more information:
- For info on upcoming Friend Days and other events we have going on, view our calendar at: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/calendar/
- For some tips to have your best boot camp experience, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/tips/
- We hope you had a GREAT workout & plan to join us for the upcoming month – We certainly hope so!! To view current and future class schedules, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/schedule/
- For maps and parking information for specific locations, visit: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/locations/
- There is also a FAQ with additional information at: http://wowbootcamp.net/section/bootcamp/faq.php
It’s time to start living the life we’ve imagined.
- Henry James
A new quarter, a new project – a fresh start. Nothing is more exciting or more energizing than the expectation of something new and good around the corner. Day after day we dream, hope, plan and wonder – but one day we drive a stake in the ground: “This is it. Here’s where we are, and here’s where we intend to go.” That’s when the magic starts.
One of our greatest powers in life is the power to choose our own direction, a higher and better goal – and then rise to it.
A new goal always lights the fire; high intentions always sets the wheels in motion. The simple act of commitment – of finally taking action on our goal – helps mobilize the ideas, support and enthusiasm to make it happen.
By setting new and more meaningful goals for ourselves, we live our lives on purpose, instead of by chance.
Congratulations on registering for Friend Day at WoW! Boot Camp. We look forward to meeting you!
WoW! Boot Camp, Founder
Certified Fitness Instructor, ACE
Co-Active Life Coach, CTI